Thursday, March 06, 2008

Cold War

Hey everyone, i'm back again with another ArtJumble assignment. Sooooo this weeks topic was idioms. What are idioms you say!!??!
Idioms - an expression whose meaning is not predictable from the usual meaning.

Examples - raining cats and dogs, back seat driver, Elvis has left the building, etc.

(I got the defenition and example from the art jumble blog...hehehe...ughhh)

So i decided to go with Cold War, and who better to have a cold war then Captain America and Red Skull. I know the obvious would have been to do iceman, Mr. Freeze or something like that, but Cap and Red Skull defenetly represent War to me. So i had a little fun with the idea.

Hope you all enjoy!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

This is awesome! My favorite to date from the colours to the design great work! I want a print so I can frame it!

6:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good words.

6:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home