Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Rough Sketches







Hey everyone, here are some sketches for our christmas card. I was just playing around with different ideas, nothing solid yet. Also I was just having some fun and did a sketch of Trik chasing Treat with an axe.

My drawings are pretty rusty as you can see. I'm getting used to using pencil and paper again, it's a nicer feeling then drawing on the wacom. Also i found that my roughs where getting alot rougher when i drew in flash because i knew there was the good ol line tool to save me :)

thanks for stopping by.

Dipesh

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lookin' good dude!

2:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the sketches. You've definately got a good style going. I can't wait to see more of this stuff vectorized and coloured in.

Mike.

4:53 PM  
Blogger Mark Ackland said...

your stuff is looking sharp too dude!

6:50 PM  
Blogger paublo said...

suh-weet.. love the santa design!

5:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home